Free Shipping on orders over $99 (eligible Products apply)
Products That We Recommend
About This Product
Atlas™ ULPABackpack Vacuum
Our HEPA backpack vacuum and it’s unique design collects so much dirt, dust, and allergens, it was rated at 99.99% efficiency at .01 microns!
10 quart capacity • PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
Traditional ULPA traps 99.97% of the dirt, dust, and allergens, as long as the particles are 0.3 microns or larger of course. At an amazing 99.99% efficiency at 0.1 microns, the Atlas™ picks up a higher percentage and smaller particles than the competitor. It’s light enough for anyone to handle, and the ergonomically-designed chest and hip straps result in a comfortable fit for any sized operator. Using our unique airflow design, this unit is a quiet 65db, giving the operator and anyone around them a higher level of comfort. The Atlas™ comes with our extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite filter treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional airflow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle before even getting to the HEPA filter.
- Certified HEPA filter
- Considered LEAD-SAFE when used with a turbo brush kit
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quieter operation
- EDIC® Ultrastat™ filters have better filtration efficiency, greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat™’s revolutionary synthetic material allows greater airflow even when the bag is full
- 3-Position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort
- Light-weight- only 10 lbs
- Hip-mounted switch results in easy on/off
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds it’s shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full
- Unbeatable suction and power in a HEPA design!
- Atlas™ HEPA system rated at 99.99% efficiency at an amazing 0.1 microns
- More Information
Atlas HEPA 10 qt.
Capacity 10 qt. Watts 1150 Electrical Draw 10 amps CFM 130 CFM Waterlift 110″ Filtration 4 stage Decibels 65 db Thermally Protected Yes Construction Roto-molded Polyetheleyene Hose 4′ static dissipating hose with swivel
Power Cord 50′ detachable Filters 5 disposable Ultrastat™ Filters Cloth Bag Included Dimensions 25″H x 9″L x 9″W Weight 10.8 lbs. Shipping Weight with Tools 23.5 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 32″H x 13″L x 13″W ULPA Filter Included Beater Bar Optional Warranty 5 year parts & labor, lifetime on
Atlas Operations Manual – DOWNLOAD