EDIC TORO Orbital Floor Machine 1725-TPT (Free Shipping)
JSS Product Code:
EDIC is excited to introduce the new TORO HD single disc orbital floor machine that makes stripping, cleaning and polishing of all types of floors significantly easier, simpler and quicker.
When working with a budget for your facilities’ cleaning equipment, you need a machine that brings the most value and improves the effectiveness and productivity of your team. The TORO orbital floor scrubber can be used on ANY flooring surface by ANY operator saving you time, budget and training hours. Our dual agitation technology delivers superior results and efficiency in all professional deep and interim cleaning, scrubbing, stripping, and polishing applications.
The TORO orbital floor machine scrubbing technology combines small oscillations at 1725 RPM with a rotating head at 80 RPM for improved scrubbing performance, efficiency, and speed to get jobs done quickly and easily.
SAFETY: The TORO orbital technology provides the user with a floor machine that is much safer and easier to use than a traditional rotary machine. Training is simplified and damage risk to walls and furniture are minimized.
Features & Benefits:
- Orbital agitation requires less time, water, chemical, and heat; reduces splash when compared to a rotary machine
- Reduces time to strip, scrub and polish
- Low energy consumption
- One machine cleans ALL types of floors
- Low moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning
- Tool-FREE pad driver installation with wing nuts
- Scrub pad has 100% contact with the floor
- Orbital technology makes the TORO easy to use and minimizes operator fatigue
- Ergonomic handle is easily adjustable for different operator heights
- Cleaning Path: 17” diameter
- 4-gallon solution tank, standard option
- Gravity feed, standard option
- Oscillating pump (no priming necessary) with dual spray jets, standard option
- TORO machine is 93 lbs.