- Brush Pro™ 17" by Hydro-Force™
- WHY BRUSH PRO?
- Product Videos
- Product Specifications
- More Information
Brush Pro™ 17" by Hydro-Force™
Industrial Counter Rotating Brush Machine
You've got a job to do; you don't have the time or energy to baby a fragile machine. You don't budget money for repair shop visits. And you're certainly not billing your customer when your cheap plastic machine breaks on the jobsite. Bottom line: you want a quality machine. The Hydro-Force Brush Pro was built for the professional customer; for those that need a machine that will run for 12 hours/day without asking for time off on Friday. Designed to withstand the rigors of extreme commercial cleaning, the Brush Pro will out last, out clean and out perform any encapsulation machine on the market.
WHY BRUSH PRO?
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION
- Durable stainless steel body outlasts all other materials.
- New motor is 50% stronger than previous models
- Reputation - 20+ years of building the industry's most durable machines for encapsulation.
- Non-stop cleaning - Clean for over 24 hours without fear of the machine overheating.
- Use the machine that does it all. Clean both carpet and hard surfaces equally well with one machine.
- Compound dry cleaning
- Encapsulation dry cleaning
- Pile lifting
- Dry soil removal
- Floor washing
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Splash-water proof construction is IP 54 certified allowing you to use the Brush Pro in several inches of water for scrubbing submersed rugs
- Super quiet operation and nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours; opening up a world of new clients including casinos, airports, hotels, hospitals and more where hot water extraction is just not feasible.
- Brush Pro, prespray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.
- Heavy-duty motor spins brushes at an incredible 380 RPM to quickly and thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fiber.
- Included Renovators allow you to collect soil that normal vacuuming is unable to remove. This makes for a great demo. Have your customers vacuum right before you use the Brush Pro for dry soil removal and they'll be amazed at how much additional soil you remove.
- Cylindrical brush agitation carries the soil from the bottom of the pile to the top so it can be encapsulated and removed later through vacuuming. Pads drive the soil deeper into the pile and leave "blooms" that have to removed later.
- Pads are not effective at cleaning uneven surfaces like grout lines, while the Brush Pro excels at removing soil on difficult-to-clean surfaces.
|TECHNICAL DATA||BRUSH PRO 17"||BRUSH PRO 20"|
|Weight||43 lbs||46 lbs|
|Motor||600W/110V/60 Hz||700W/110V/60 Hz|
|Brush Rotation||380 RPM||390 RPM|
|Sound Level||57.8 db||57.8 db|
|Cleaning Capacity Compound||Up to 1,500 sq. ft/hr||Up to 2,000 sq. ft/hr|
|Cleaning Capacity Encapsulation||Up to 3,000 sq. ft/hr||Up to 3,500 sq. ft/hr|
|Splash Proof for Hard Surface Cleaning||Yes||Yes|
|50' 12 Gauge Cord Included||Yes||Yes|