Products That We Recommend
About This Product
Portable Carpet & Upholstery Extractor with Heat
The obvious choice for auto detailing and those jobs where a small yet powerful portable carpet extractor makes more sense.
The Edic 539BX-EH Galaxy 5 Auto Detailing Carpet Extractor and upholstery cleaner was designed for remarkable heat and power all housed within an incredibly lightweight and portable package. The exclusive external heater design, with stainless steel heating chamber and heating element, delivers high heat on demand. The carpet extractor along with 1000 watt external heater can be operated on a single power cord, which gives it the versatility to be used in a variety of settings. The heater can be removed in seconds if a repair is necessary, and the stainless steel heating chamber comes with a lifetime guarantee. The Galaxy 5™ is an obvious choice for auto detailing and those jobs where a small yet powerful unit makes more sense. Comes complete with 1000 watt heater, 15′ vacuum and solution hose assembly, and 1039AC stainless steel detailing tool.
Warranty : 2 years on parts & labor, lifetime on rotationally-molded housing.
- Single cord operation
- Exclusive 1000 watt external heating system for on-demand heat up to 170 degrees
- Stainless steel heating element
- Stainless steel heating chamber with lifetime warranty
- Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing
- “No drip” motor cavity guarantees water spilled on the outside of the machine stays outside and won’t accumulate in the motor compartment
- Exclusive removable heater for quick service and no down time
- Silencer system for quiet operation
- Heating chamber tested to 2500 psi to insure quality
- Handle folds down for easy transport and compact storage
- External heater design removes heat from the motor compartment keeping the internal parts cool
- More Information
Solution Tank 5 gallon Recovery Tank 3 gallon Solution Pressure 120 psi External Heater 1000 watts Vacuum Motors Single 3-stage Waterlift 117″ Detailer Tool Stainless Steel Hose Assembly 15′ low moisture, high heat Construction Polyethylene Baseplate ¼” Alumimum Rear Wheels 7″ non-marking Casters 2.5″ Power Cord 25′ detachable Dimensions 24.5″H x 16″L x 28″W Weight 57 lbs. Shipping Weight 66 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 25″H x 17″L x 29″W Warranty 2 year parts & labor, lifetime on