Products That We Recommend
About This Product
Atlas™ Backpack Vacuums
Feature for feature, the Atlas™ backpack vacuum series simply defies the competition. MADE IN THE USA!
After years of careful planning, the Atlas™ Series are taking the backpack vacuum market by storm. Light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed chest and hip straps result in a comfortable fit for any sized operator. Our unique airflow design makes these units quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for a higher level of comfort. The Atlas™ Series come with our extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite filter treated with an anti-microbial agent that provides exceptional airflow even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glued). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle.
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quieter operation
- EDIC Ultrastat filters have better filtration efficiency, greater dust retention and longer useful life than Micro filter bags because Ultrastat’s revolutionary synthetic material allows greater airflow even when the bag is full
- 3-Position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable settings for optimum comfort
- Light-weight- only 10 lbs.
- Hip-mounted switch results in easy on/off
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds it’s shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full
- More Information
Atlas 6 qt.
Atlas 10 qt.
|Capacity||6 qt.||10 qt.|
|Electrical Draw||10 amps||10 amps|
|CFM||130 CFM||130 CFM|
|Filtration||4 stage||4 stage|
|Decibels||65 db||65 db|
|Construction||Roto-molded Polyetheleyene||Roto-molded Polyetheleyene|
|Hose||4′ static dissipating hose with swivel
|4′ static dissipating hose with swivel
|Power Cord||50′ detachable||50′ detachable|
|Filters||5 disposable Ultrastat™ Filters||5 disposable Ultrastat™ Filters|
|Dimensions||23.5″H x 8″L x 8″W||25″H x 9″L x 9″W|
|Weight||9.8 lbs.||10.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight with Tools||22 lbs.||23.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||32″H x 13″L x 13″W||32″H x 13″L x 13″W|
|Warranty||5 year parts & labor, lifetime on
|5 year parts & labor, lifetime on
Atlas Operations Manual – DOWNLOAD