- Product Description
- More Information
EDIC Galaxy Pro™ 2700 series are configurable and ready to meet the demands of the working professional.
These 17 gallon portable carpet extractors have set the bar in the industry for high performance. Available with 2000 watt heat and numerous other performance configurations and upgrades.
Versatility is the name of the game with the heat-ready system. You can purchase the machine without heat and later decide to add heat without having to buy a new unit. The external heater makes repairs a snap, and it keeps the heat away from the internal components, extending the life of the machine.
All units are available “heat-ready”. The Galaxy Pro™ extractors come complete with 50′ detachable power cord and an industry leading 5 year warranty on parts & labor, lifetime on rotationally-molded housing. MADE IN THE USA!
- Exclusive heat-ready system offers the ultimate in versatility
- Eternal heater makes repairs a snap and keeps heat away from the motor compartment for longer life
- The professional “granite look” projects an image of professionalism and keeps the machine looking brand new
- Upright-mounted motors along with a special intercooler guarantee long life and durability
- Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy emptying
- Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing
- Top-mounted switches for easy operation
- Sealed motor cavity insures that spills on the outside stay out
2700IX-HR 2700CX-HR 2700FX-HR Solution Tank 17 gallon 17 gallon 17 gallon Recovery Tank 15 gallon 15 gallon 15 gallon Solution Pressure 220 psi 500 psi adjustable 500 psi Vacuum Motors Dual HP 3-stage Dual HP 3-stage Dual HP 3-stage Waterlift 190″ 190″ 210″ Construction Polyethylene Polyethylene Polyethylene Baseplate ¼” Alumimum ¼” Alumimum ¼” Alumimum Rear Wheels 10″ non-marking 10″ non-marking 10″ non-marking Casters 4″ 4″ 4″ Power Cord 50′ detachable 50′ detachable 50′ detachable Dimensions 38″H x 31″L x 20″W 38″H x 31″L x 20″W 38″H x 31″L x 20″W Weight 95 lbs. 104 lbs. 104 lbs. Shipping Weight 111 lbs. 111 lbs. 120 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 40.5″H x 39″L x 21″W 40.5″H x 39″L x 21″W 40.5″H x 39″L x 21″W Electrical Draw 14.1 amps 17.1 amps 14.7 amps Warranty 5 year parts & labor 5 year parts & labor 5 year parts & labor
EDIC equipment is manufactured with the ability to easily add a water heating system to the machine at anytime. Using hot water while extracting carpet increases cleaning productivity dramatically, and reduces the overall cost of cleaning. A must-have option for heavily soiled carpet.