Super Bonnet Cleaner
Provides a foam that penetrates deep into the carpet pile , lifting out the ground-ingrims. Brightens collors, and restores lustre to carpet. Produces a dry foam that is easily vacuumed.
- Vacuum carpet before cleaning.
- Use a cleaning solution containing 4 to 8 ounces oz. of shampoo per gallon of water.
- Work up foam and scrub into the carpet a small area at a time.
- Care should be taken mot to overwet the carpet backing.
- After scrubbing, let carpet dry and vacuum thoroughly.