- Product Description
- Product Brochures
- More Information
- Customer Reviews
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix™ Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix™, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
- 10-gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- REAL HEAT™ system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose
- 8400P Air Lite™ 4″ upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material