- Product Information
- Product Forms
- More Information
Wepak Disinfectant Hospital Grade Quat Neutral Cleaner
- Disinfectant is effective against a wide variety of gram-negative bacteria.
- It is also an excellent deodorant and is especially effective in controlling odors that are bacterial in origin.
- Disinfectant mixes with water to form clear stable use solutions. Use solutions are non-corrosive and non staining to plastics, vinyl, synthetics, enamel, tile and most common metals.
- CLEANING To Clean and Deodorize or to Preclean Prior to Disinfection. Depending on the soil level of the area to be cleaned, use 3 to 12 oz. of Disinfectant per gallon of water.
- DISINFECTING Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, Nursing Homes: Use 7 1/2 oz. of Disinfectant per gallon of water (1 part to 16 parts of water) for one-step cleaning and disinfection of areas with light to medium soil loads. For heavily soiled areas, preclean as described above and then disinfect with Disinfectant at 6 oz. per gallon (1 part to 20 parts water).